I have always had a fascination with pomegranates, I think they are a rather beautiful fruit. They have a round and firm exterior but inside it is jewelled with berries bursting to get out. I have never been very sure about what to do with a pomegranate apart from add it to salads so I’ve done a bit of research and found some tasty recipes.
- Pomegranate blueberry + goat cheese crostini
- Pomegranate Roasted Chicken
- Chocolate pomegranate tart
- Pomegranate & Ginger Spritzer with Tequila
- Yotam Ottolenghi’s Eggplant with Buttermilk Sauce and Pomegranates
You could also add the berries to a baked camembert or with Shrove Tuesday (4th March) in mind, why not add them to some ice cream and sandwich between your pancakes!