I had a great start to the weekend, on Thursday I came home to find that I had been nominated for one lovely blog Award. It’s always nice to know that someone is enjoying your blog, it gives you a reason to stick with it even when you’re having a bad day. I was chuffed to bits so I would like to thank the lovely Anna of Miss Beatrix for nominating Sweet Mabel, it really is appreciated.
In order to accept this award I must follow the rules:
Thank the person who gave you this award- Thank you Anna of Miss Beatrix,
Include a link to their blog. (click on the link above)
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly – please see the list below.
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the relevant Award (below). Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven things about me that you don’t already know:
1. My favourite smell is of fresh Basil, mmmmm a heavenly scent.
2. I hate being the centre of attention.
3. I’m a hoarder and find it incredibly difficult to throw things away. You never know when it might come in handy!
4. According to my man I’m messy (I blame the creative side in me.)
5. I have incredibly ugly feet, not a pretty sight at all.
6. I like to have my nails painted at all times, I feel naked without a bit of varnish on. Sadly it doesn’t make my feet look any prettier.
7. I’ve given up on knitting, it just isn’t for me.